Requirements: Mandarin is mandatory
The User Experience Director at MullenLowe Profero is responsible for creating exceptional digital experiences that meet the ever-changing needs of tomorrow's customer. As part of the Product Team you'll work alongside our Product Directors/Managers, Experience Designers, Business Designers and Data Analysts to apply best practice UX and CX thinking to create exceptional customer experiences for a wide array of clients/industries.
Your responsibility is to use a design thinking methodology to capture every aspect of the customer journey; outline the journey stages, record the emotional and rational requirements, define the value propositions and architect the ecosystem to identify what opportunities and capabilities are necessary to deliver a better experience.
By doing so you'll contribute a UX and strategic capability to create and design products, platforms and experiences that deliver competitive advantage for our clients and an emotional experience beyond expectations for people.
Your thinking will help identify and shape new ways a client can engage with their customers. You'll do this by working within a team focused on creating innovative products and services that help differentiate business in the age of experience.
Simply put, as the User Experience Designer you should inspire what comes next and create enviable outcomes for our clients and Profero.
Experience & Requirements:
- Bilingual English and Mandarin
- 5+ years of relevant experience (UX design and/or digital strategy and/or digital marketing) contributing to customer experiences programs in either a product manager or team leader capacity.
- A robust understanding of design thinking methodology
- Knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes
- Working knowledge of UX, design and prototyping tools including Sketch, Axure, Origami Invision or similar.